Acceptance of the cargo in the city where the Terminal is available is carried out on the next day to or on the same day with the request acceptance provided the request has been accepted before 13.30 (look through the information in section «Request»).
The cargo is accepted from 09.00 to 17.00 or according to the Item 4.2 of General Conditions.
Both the cargo and documents (consignment note (TTH) and CMR) should be completed and be at the same place by the arrival of the courier.
- The list of cargoes not accepted by DPD is specified in Item 5 of General Conditions;
- We don’t accept cargo packages for transportation with re-count of enclosures;
- The Contractor doesn't accept for delivery without prior approval cargo packages with dimensions exceeding the following ones: length - 350 cm, width - 160 cm, height 180 cm; as well as cargo packages with weight exceeding 1000 k;
- The cargo should be packed. Non-packed cargoes are not accepted for delivery!
The Client is obliged to:
- Ensure compliance of the package with its content;
- Exclude access to enclosures;
- Provide the required marking/handling signs;
You can independently learn about types of packages in section «Services and tariffs».
- Up to 400 kg – max 20 minutes;
- Up to 1500 kg – max 30 minutes;
- Up to 5000 kg – max 60 minutes;
- More than 5000 kg - max 120 minutes.