Process of sending across Belarus
Usefull recomendations for reliable delivery.
These are some useful tips to prepare your cargo for shipping:
- It is necessary to make sure that you have signed a Contract with DPD Bel LLC., and have been assigned a valid client number. If there is no Contract, send company details and a scan of the certificate of state registration to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pack your cargo well. We offer a number of packaging materials, depending on dimensions and weight of the cargo. The cost of packaging can be found in our Tariff cards.
- Unpackaged cargo may not be accepted for shipping.
- Each cargo unit is considered to be a separate unit and in case of exceeding certain dimensions, for each unit there is a surcharge, which, as a rule, leads to a significant rise in the cost of transportation.
- Make sure that the weight and dimensions of your cargo do not exceed the maximum allowable values.
- Make sure that your cargo does not contain those items that we do not accept for transportation. To receive more detailed information about the forbidden cargoes which our company does not accept for transportation, please go to General Conditions.
- To apply online, you should fill out the application form and send it to our e-mail or to the fax number listed on the form.
- We will process your application in accordance with the stated conditions and in a timely manner, and we guarantee to deliver your cargo to the destination.
Tip: Using our on-line calculator, you can not only choose the best type of service, but also calculate a tariff, as well as the delivery time of your cargo.